DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 25, 2022–
The global workplace stress management market reached a value of $9.26 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market to reach a value of $15.19 Billion by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 8.20% during 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are constantly tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Workplace stress refers to the adverse physical and emotional response generated due to prolonged conflicts between the employee and job requirements. It is usually developed by excessive occupational pressure and a low level of individual control over the tasks and performance.
Workplace stress management involves the delivery of various tools and services that aid in minimizing and dealing with the stressors. Organizations conduct stress assessment tests, counseling sessions, resiliency trainings and progress tracking programs and offer services of psychologists, personal fitness trainers and meditation specialists. These programs aid in enhancing overall efficiency, minimizing the loss of productivity and fostering physical and mental wellbeing among the employees.
Workplace Stress Management Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of various mental disorders, such as depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue, among the masses is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, rising awareness regarding employee wellbeing is providing a thrust to the market growth.
Organizations are widely adopting systematic approaches for identifying and assessing situations and triggers that can cause stress in the employees. Workplace stress management programs also aid in improving the attendance levels, management styles and internal communications.
In line with this, the onset of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has further enhanced the requirement for effective stress management solutions to address the psychological challenges experienced by the employees working from home. The pandemic has also led to significant financial and personal loss, which has severely impacted the mental health of the individuals.
Additionally, the widespread adoption of digital and online self-assessment tests is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the rising health consciousness among the masses, along with the implementation of favorable government policies to promote occupational safety and health (OSH) are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global workplace stress management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global workplace stress management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the delivery mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the activity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global workplace stress management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Asset Health Inc.
- Cascade Centers Inc.
- Central Corporate Wellness Pte. Ltd.
- ComPsych Corporation
- CuraLinc Healthcare
- CVS Health Corporation
- Fitbit LLC (Alphabet Inc.)
- Headspace Inc.
- Marino Wellness LLC
- Sol Wellness LLC
- Truworth Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Wellness Corporate Solutions LLC.
- Stress Assessment
- Yoga and Meditation
- Resilience Training
- Progress Tracking Metrics
Breakup by Delivery Mode:
- Individual Counselors
- Personal Fitness Trainers
- Meditation Specialists
- Small Scale Organizations
- Medium Scale Organizations
- Large Scale Organizations
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HEALTH HUMAN RESOURCES OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 03/25/2022 08:50 AM/DISC: 03/25/2022 08:51 AM